It's time to prompt!
How, you ask? First, the basics:
- You may make as many prompts as you like.
- You don't have to be a member of the comm, or plan on making anything for the festival in order to prompt.
- Please skim through the existing prompts to avoid duplicates!
- These prompts are for fic, art, vids, icons, cosplay--whatever people want to create! So be creative--come up with a good mix of specific and general prompts.
- Your prompt does not have to relate to spring. (But spring prompts are encouraged!)
- If your prompt contains graphic sex / violence/ stuff that's generally warned for, please include a warning in the subject line of your comment.
What can't you prompt?
- Please, no requests for sex involving minors.
- All prompts should feature (or intend to feature) Sherlock characters; therefore, RPF of the actors outside the canon of the show is not allowed.
- Please limit prompts to one or two lines.
Prompts should look like this:
A PAIRING you would like to see should be specified with a slash (i.e. Sherlock/John or Molly/Sarah). CHARACTERS you would like to see should be separated by commas (i.e. Sherlock, John, Molly, Sarah).
You can also make a prompt that doesn't specify a pairing or characters: in that case, specify ANY before your prompt.
Crossover prompts should follow this format:
CHARACTERS/PAIRING; CROSSOVER CANON; PROMPT
PASS IT ON!
Would you like to help spread the word, and encourage your flist to prompt? Copy and paste this banner code into an entry to your journal:
Click the banner to submit a prompt, or visit our FAQ for more info.
Any questions? PM a mod or email email@example.com. Prompting closes 11:59:59ish EST 27 February.